Saturday, October 13, 2007

Welcome!



Namaste and hi! This is Boppo’s Letterboxing blog. If you want to learn more about letterboxing, visit www.letterboxing.org I have a special interest in letterboxing. I have a lot of arthritis and other joint issues, so I can’t go hiking up hill and down dale. It’s kind of hard to find letterboxes (at least in my region) that are accessible to less able folks like me. So, my mission is to add more letterboxes that all kinds of folks can reach. So far, I have only been able to reach one letterbox, at Mosswetusetts Hummock, in Quincy, Mass. It’s a wonderful place that I am so glad I got to see. And I could do the walk and find the letterbox. This is my ideal. I will be looking for accessible spots of all kinds that also encourage folks to see special spots all around my area. Wish me luck!

No comments: